Desember 30, 2010

I'm not a girl not yet a woman



"I'm not a girl, not yet a woman
All I need is time
A moment that is mine
While I'm in between
I'm not a girl

There is no need to protect me
It's time that I
Learn to face up to this on my own
I've seen much more than you know now
So don't tell me to shut my eyes
"

hey! i'm not a girl but not yet a woman. okay let me explain the statement. i'm not a girl anymore,i'm not a children and no need the playhood such as candies,baloons,dolls. i'm not a little girl which is easy to cry. i'm a TEENAGER i used to think that i want to have fun. JUST HAVE FUN. and own my own life. i just want to free. labile? that's right. admit that sometimes,when we were teenager,we became so selfish. we just want to be ourself. sometimes we changed our mood to become 'themself'. does the teenager look weird? NO IT DOESN'T. and well,but not yet a woman. i'm not a carrier woman. i haven't think my life too serious. i'm not thinking how my life will go on in the future,i'm just here. and live my life. being a teenager. i think it was really fantastic. i'm 15 years old now. going 16 and finally i'll reach my 17. but hey i'm aletha whenever and wherever i've been. imma still their daughter for my parents.
their little girl,that can't be change :')